* Low viscosity
* Ready to use pre-filtered and pre-reduced to the required consistency for airbrush techniques, add as much or as little as desired.
* Formulated for thinning acrylic colors for airbrush application.
* Ensures colors do not lose flexibility, durability and adhesion.
* Easily thins acrylic color or any water-soluble paints to a sprayable consistency.
* Allows thinned acrylic paint to be sprayed efficiently and retain paint film integrity.
* Liquitex Airbrush Medium mixes easily with all Liquitex Soft Body Artist Colors to produce airbrush paint with the proper viscosity for airbrushing.
* Can also be mixed with Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Colors.
* Can be mixed with all Liquitex paint, mediums and gesso.
* Mix Liquitex Airbrush Medium into Soft Body Artist Color there is no need to strain.
* Mix Liquitex Airbrush Medium into Heavy Body Artist Color and strain to remove any undissolved color.
* Start by mixing 50% Liquitex Airbrush Medium to color and mix thoroughly. Add further Airbrush Medium as necessary to facilitate flow through the airbrush. Each color may require a different percentage of Airbrush Medium to color, due to variation in color pigment size and concentration of pigment.
* Airbrush nozzle size and spraying pressure (PSI) will determine the ratio of Airbrush Medium to paint mixture. Larger nozzles allow for greater amounts of paint in the mixture.
* Keep airbrush wet during use, do not allow paint to dry in airbrush.
* Clean airbrush with water, water/ammonia mixture, Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink Pen Cleaner, airbrush cleaner or alcohol.