Soft Body Artist Acrylic Paint, previously referred to as Medium Viscosity, was the original Liquitex acrylic formulation first made in 1955.
It is an extremely versatile artist acrylic paint that is creamy and smooth with a concentrated pigment load producing intense, pure color.
The creamy smooth, pre-filtered consistency ensures good coverage, even-leveling and superb results in a variety of applications and techniques.
* 52 Professional Color Spectrum
* Creamy smooth consistency
* Provides good coverage and leveling
* Extremely versatile formulation for most fine art and decorative art techniques
* Retains little or no brush marks
* Ideal for flat, large area coverage and fine line detail
* Professional grade colors for decorative painters are also available
* Available in tubes and jars
USES AND TECHNIQUES :
* Traditional painting on canvas or panel
* Fabric Painting
* Decorative Painting
* Faux Finishing
* Unfired ceramics
* Photo retouching
* Illustration and Design
* Airbrush (Thin with Liquitex Airbrush Medium)
* Printmaking: Screen Printing, Mono Prints, Block Prints
* Collage and Mixed Media
* Scrapbooking/Altered Books